Teen girl’s ‘suspicious’ death draws police attention

Published July 17, 2017 by SoClaimon

ศาสตร์เกษตรดินปุ๋ย : ขอบคุณแหล่งข้อมูล : หนังสือพิมพ์ The Nation


  • Photo from: facebook.com/pg/welove8riew
  • Photo from: facebook.com/pg/welove8riew

national July 14, 2017 14:34

By Sonthanaporn Inchan
The Nation

Chacherngsao Police are probing the death of a 14-year-old girl who stayed home alone on Wednesday night, as her family was convinced by the suspicious circumstance that it might be a murder.

Provincial police deputy chief Pol-Colonel Naradech Klomthooksing is presiding over the case involving investigators at the Ban Pho police station. This morning they were still waiting for the autopsy result to determine the girl’s cause of death as well as forensic results on fingerprints, DNA samples and other details.

A Chacherngsao-based social media page initially speculated that the girl died when part of the fashion dental brace she wore slipping and becoming stuck in her throat. Police said that initial medical examination at the scene found nothing in her throat.

Certain details surrounding her death are also suspicious, including a pool of blood found on the mattress where her body was found and at another spot in the corner of room 2.5 metres away. There was a bruise in the size and shape of a small wire around her neck, a scratch wound on her face, some bruises on her upper abdomen and on both sides of shoulder, according to Pol-Captain Sathienpong Onsithong.

The girl’s 44-year-old mother returned home at 4am and found the body. She said her daughter was lying with her face to the ground and head pointed towards the west, when she would normally lie facing towards the east. The door to the house was not locked as it should be, she added.

The girl’s mother also commented on speculation about the dental brace as the cause of death. That was unlikely because the girl took good care of this removable dental brace set, the mother said. She said the family also saw the medical examiner checking in the girl’s throat.

Two classmates said they chatted with the girl until about 9pm on the night and they didn’t believe the girl choked on her dental brace.

Meanwhile Provincial police chief Pol Maj General Theerapol Jindaluang later yesterday revealed that the autopsy found that the girl was strangled to death with a small rope. Police was gathering evidences and witnesses’ testimonies to apply for an arrest warrant for the culprit.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: